eBay API Affiliate Store
Developing an eBay site brings with it some special features.
Read the notes on eBay development
post for more details and ideas, and see some case study projects
of which are in varying degrees of development.
eBay Development Package includes:
- Store-like designs, appealing to users in the research / buy phase
- eBay sellers create keyword saturated titles that contributes to the domain's SEO
- Massive eBay inventory provides variety and dynamic content when indexed
- Immune to click fraud due to eBay quality-click pricing which means greater commissions when it contributes to eBay's revenue
- Once eBay has logged a visitor from the domain, business that user does with eBay in the future is tracked. eBay's primary concern is long-term, quality traffic.
- Keyword and Traffic Research to dictate direction of SEO
- Individually customized and keyword optimized
- Custom header and site graphics
- Free hosting available
- Alignment with client's Webmaster accounts, Adsense and Analytics if required (bare minimum to fully and correctly develop the domain)
You must have an eBay Developer Program account (easy) and an eBay Partner Program
account (not so easy). Contact us in advance
if you haven't yet applied, we'd be happy to offer some ideas and suggestions.
Domain Name Requirements
The domain name must be generic (see case studies
), dotCom, dotNet or dotOrg (we aren't yet going to experiment with dotInfo unless it is one amazing keyword). The domain must not be registered with a privacy service or contain a trademark. If it is a product sold on eBay, then it can qualify.
> > >
There is a bare minimum level of work required for quality domain development
Domain development is not a quick and simple task, period. The research component alone can take hours to do properly just to establish a direction and is a mandatory element in developing meaningful and successful search engine optimization. This still leaves writing the code for the pages, adding the custom SEO content, setting up all supporting accounts, etc. Read the Traffickers post on the content creation
Our turn-around time for a developed information site with a Basic Package can range from a few days to a week, depending on the domain and the path that the research phase suggests for content development.
The site can be developed on a Wordpress install or custom hand-written web pages, as per request.
The basic package includes:
- Professionally written and unique SEO content
- Custom header and site graphics unique to the site
- Dedicated cgi-bin for optional scripting.
- Two email addresses (forwarded-only).
- One database (available if required for custom packages).
- free hosting available (or will upload to the client's hosting environment)
- Domain / hosting configuration and optimization
- Sitemap and other required files
- Alignment with each of the client's Webmaster accounts, along with Adsense and Analytics. Webmaster and Analytics is a bare minimum to fully and correctly develop the domain.
- If the client already has Google Analytics and/or Adsense accounts, then we are happy to access the account and configure, or the client may open the accounts and participate the Google integration.
Check out some case studies
of recent client work.
> > >
Adding onto the 4,000 words provided in the basic package
- To build upon the basic package and offer visitors and Google new and fresh SEO content, we offer a content writing service in batches of 1,000 words
- Content service offered is fully scalable to supply as much professionally written SEO content as you require.
- Orders exceeding 100,000 words mandates a consultation online or by phone.
Custom logo / branding
- To elevate the value of your domain, create brand awareness for the domain or to take the project beyond domain development, then we offer logo / branding development
- Graphic design can be as simple as a logo and extend to custom full resolution artwork for web and print, t-shirts, or any other application as required.
- We will source topical content to include on the site based on initial domain research. All feeds will be linked directly to the content creator.
- Some domains may benefit from the addition of integrated RSS feeds, which offer not only a value-add feature to the surfing experience, but also present the opportunity to generate search engine traffic.
Affiliate and Industry Research
- We will work with the client to develop an affiliate program. It should be noted that CPA revenues have a lower CTR and may dilute the PPC potential, however there are many high profile developed domains which offer affiliate-integrated content.
- Some affiliates offer creative solutions to generate higher CTR, including turn-key product feeds which may be appropriate, depending on the domain.
- We will install, configure and skin a forum.
- We will install, configure and skin an eCommerce solution.